Who We Are
- What data do we collect and how do we collect it?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What Data Do We Collect and How Do We Collect It?
The information we collect via the Website may include;
- Any personal identification information (e.g. name, organisation, email address and phone number) you knowingly provide us with through forms and email.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How Do We Use Your Data?
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable laws. We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
- In certain cases, we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. When we process your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Atlas Coaching operations are based within the UK and we securely store your data at our London office. We will keep your personal identification information on our secure server for three years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing it from our database.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other partners or third parties. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request a copy of any personal identification information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please contact us by email or in writing at the address below.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us click here or write to us at:
177 Lower Richmond Rd
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
Most browsers can be programmed to reject, or warn you before downloading cookies, information regarding this may be found in your browsers ‘help’ facility. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. For further information, visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
How To Contact Us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 07595 892061
Or write to us at:
177 Lower Richmond Rd
How To Contact The Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Information Commissioner’s Office